The SentryTM command and control system brings together the most comprehensive software library in the world for interoperability with all airborne, land-based and naval systems, and sensors. Deployed in more countries around the world than any other air defense system, Sentry is built with an open system architecture that allows for easy integration with other modern weapon systems.
- Provides a single integrated air picture for tracking and sensor management/control
- Uses land and sea data for situational awareness
- Correlates/fuses multi-source data: Sensors, tactical data links, civil air traffic control
- Weapons assignment and control
- Data reduction, recording and playback